The authors should prepare their articles according to the writing rules presented at www.marufiktisat.com The authors are expected to make the corrections specified in the referee reports on time.
The principles adopted and published by the Committee The principles adopted and published by the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) are adopted. The authors are expected to comply with the ethical rules stated below:
- Articles submitted to the journal should not be published elsewhere or sent for publication.
- Authors should have cited all the citations they used in their articles.
- Authors should ensure that they contribute scientifically to the article.
- The authors should ensure that the article does not infringe the intellectual property rights of another person or institution, does not involve plagiarism and is their own original work.
- All the authors mentioned in the article have equal responsibility for the article submitted and published.
- Author who responsible for the correspondence should ensure that all the co-authors mentioned are willing to be published and named as co-authors. All persons who make significant scientific and literary contributions to the study should be named as co- authors.
- If it is necessary, authors should provide access to the data sets in the article.