The spelling rules are as follows:
- Title: The title of the article should be chosen as to express the content accordingly and it should be in the center of the page and colored darkly. The article must have a “Introduction” section and all the titles should be enumerated.
- Abstract: The abstract of the article is suggested to have between 150-200 words. Besides, the article should include the research method, purpose and scope, and the achieved result from the research in a specific manner. The keywords should be between 3 to 8 words. An English abstract must be added after the Turkish abstract using the same writing style.
In the case of the abstract being in Arabic or English there must be a Turkish abstract in a corresponding order. The Editorial Board of Maruf Economics Journal will add an Turkish summary to those articles that has been sent by non-Turkish researchers.
- Format: The texts should be formatted with doc. extension. The pages should have 1.5 space between lines, 2.5 cm empty space at the edges, justified and numbered within the MS word program. Margin settings; it should be 2.5 cm from the top, 2.5 cm from the bottom and 2.5 cm from the right and left.
- Font style: The type font should be Times New Roman and font size must be set to 11 In the abstract section, the font size should be set to 10 Titles should be bold and 12 font size. Footnote font should be set to 10
- Word Counts: The articles should be at least 5000 and maximum 8000 words together with the bibliography.
- Bibliography and reference: APA (American Psychological Association) Style 6th Edition is the only reference that will be accepted in the journal. In both quotations and bibliography, the authors should follow the writing rules and format specified in the “American Psychological Association Publication Guide” published by the American Psychological Association.
- Privacy and impartiality: Articles are evaluated by blind referee process. Therefore, articles submitted to the journal should not include the author information. All information such as institutional title and contact information of the authors should be arranged as a separate page and added to the last part of the article. Information that should include;
- Title of the article in English / Arabic / Turkish
- JEL classification code of the article
- Author/s name, surname, title
- Author/s institution (department, administrative unit)
- Short CV of the author/s
- Author/s current mailing address, telephone/fax number, and e-mail address